- Wine production specialist with over 20 years commercial wine and beer production experience, including 7 years of ultra-premium wine production in the Napa Valley
- Trained wine barrel cooper
- As State Enologist, had consulting responsibilities for ~250 Texas wineries.
- Associate Professor of Food Chemistry Texas A&M University
- Specialization in chemistry and stability of natural compounds, fruit processing, food quality, beverages, extraction, clarification, and concentration.
- Commercial grape grower and as well partner in Yakima Fruit Works
- Producer with 12 years commercial grape production experience
- Founder of Diamante Doble Vineyard (90 total acres)
- Recipient of the T.V. Munson Award